Our paper “View-dependent compression of digital hologram based on matching pursuit”, byA. El Rhammad, P. Gioia, A. Gilles, M. Cagnazzo, B. Pesquet-Popescu, published in SPIE Photonics Europe, vol. 10679 (Avril 2018, Strasbourg, France) has been awarded by the Best Student Paper Award. Congratulations to Anas !
ICIP accepted articles are available on IEEExplore until the end of the conference:
- C. Schretter, S. Bettens, B. Pesquet-Popescu, M. Cagnazzo, F. Dufaux, P. Schelkens. “Compressed digital holography: from micro towards macro”
- A. Dricot, J. Jung, M. Cagnazzo, B. Pesquet-Popescu, F. Dufaux. “Improved integral images compression based on multi-view extraction”
Three articles have been accepted in IEEE ICIP
- Depth map video coding using segmented maps (collaboration with Univ. of Padova, Italy). The first results are available here.
- Rate allocation for HEVC-MV
- SoftCast based power allocation scheme
Our article about depth map compression by elastic interpolation of contours has been accepted into QoMEX 2015.
The decoded video sequences for our submission to ICIP’15 are available here. Each file is about 300MB.
|Reference method||Proposed method|
|Four People||Four People|
|Kirsten and Sarah||Kirsten and Sarah|
The use case is the following. The three HEVC class-E sequences (Four_People, Johnny, Kirsten_and_Sarah) have been encoded with the proposed method (our ICIP’15 submission) and the standard HEVC encoder (HM13). Then we simulated transmission on a lossy channel, using a Gilbert-Elliot model. Finally, we decoded the received packets, employing a simple error concealement technique. These videos show the superiority of the proposed scheme with respect to the reference.
Notre article sur la vidéo super-multivues a été accepté dans ICIP 2014.
The articles s on rate control and rate allocation by Marwa, Nello and Giovanni have been accepted in ICASSP 2014.
ICIP 2014 submission deadline is very close now!
Please, visit the official site to get the latest news
A new web sit has been created for the ICIP 2014 conference. It is here.